acclamation (plural acclamations)
- A shout of approbation, favor, or assent; eager expression of approval; loud applause.
- On such a day, a holiday having been voted by acclamation, an ordinary walk would not satisfy the children. -Southey.
- The process of electing a person to a post in the absence of other nominees.
- (Antiques): A representation, in sculpture or on medals, of people expressing joy.
- Acclamation medals are those on which laudatory acclamations are recorded. -Elmes
11 letters in word "acclamation": A A A C C I L M N O T.
No anagrams for acclamation found in this word list.